1415 SW Alder St.
Portland, OR 97205
Portland State University 2006-2010
Clackamas Community College 2006-2009
Wilsonville High School 1999-2003
Salesforce, Eclipse Helios IDE, Apache (LAMP), Tomcat, Linux (various distros mostly Ubuntu and Ubuntu server), SSH, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, Elements, Acrobat Professional, Quickbooks, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Sound Forge, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Powerpoint.
I also worked closely with small companies to build numerous WordPress, Dreamweaver, Joomla and Mambo websites on contract to contract basis from scratch.
others on request.
Salesforce – Hillsboro, Oregon 2015-Present
Tier II Performance Analyst
- Troubleshoot and diagnose a wide variety of performance related issues within the Salesforce cloud platform.
- Identify and optimize slow performing Apex components, visualforce pages, SQL Queries, and API connections with SPLUNK, Workbench, logfiles, and trace files.
- Diagnose networking related issues such as packet loss, redirects, and latency using network monitoring tools such as ThousandEyes, Wireshark, etc.
- Assist clients and monitor instance migrations, ensuring their org and its integrations will not incur any failures post-migration.
- Identify and resolve HTML, CSS, Javscript compatilbity problems with browser devleoper tools.
- Respond to high severity, business-stopping situations while meeting agreed upon service level agreements.
- Acquired Platform Developer I Certification (Advanced Developer)
Salesforce – Hillsboro, Oregon 2013-2015
Mission Critical Support
- Initial point of contact for the highest tier of support salesforce has to offer.
- Responsible for diagnosing and meticulously recording highest of priority cases and assigning them to the correct skill groups and queues.
- Troubleshoot a wide array of salesforce issues including reports, workflows, Visualforce, etc.
- Monitored call metrics and distrubted resources to meet demand as well as frequently reported on these metrics.
- Created and updated internal support processes and case ahndling guidelines as needed.
- Diagnosed and resolved customer cases that came in from numerous email support channels
- Acquired Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
- Acquired Salesforce.com Developer Certification
- Acquired Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator Certification
Yahoo Inc. – Hillsboro, Oregon 2012-2013
Web Hosting Support
- Supported Yahoo Small Business Web Hosting, Bizmail and Domain products via phone with an emphasis on first call resolutions.
- Displayed strong customer service and communication skills to effectively deal with all levels of client knowledge, interpretation, quickly troubleshoot problems and escalate to second tier when absolutely needed.
- Troubleshoot websites that were built with Yahoo’s tools, Adobe Dreamweaver and custom websites with a variety of different tools including phpMyadmin, log files, and Yahoo Knowledgebase with my background in PHP, MySQL, Joomla and WordPress. Gained strong SEO experience.
- Helped clients correctly configure and install Yahoo Bizmail and Web Hosting products on a wide variety of Operating Systems and mobile devices.
- Achieved highest ranked, first place in ACW, Account Manager in Yahoo Small Business with my background experience and critical thinking abilities soon after I began working and retained first throughout my time at Yahoo.
Zones, Inc. – Portland, Oregon 2011-2012
Corporate Account Executive
- Responsible for the achievement of the sales set by the company.
- Maintained and updated market search and sales reports.
- Prospected and profiled potential clients, building a customer base and account profile with 50-5000 seat companies.
- Built and maintained relationships with clients and suppliers and forecasting future needs.
- Tuned product knowledge and solved complex needs.
- VSP5 certified
- ASP certified
- Symantec certified
- AutoDesk certified